- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch between stream, Sweep® spray and Boost technology.
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Two-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.
- Remote valve configuration allows you to install the handle in an easy-to-access location.