- Touchless on/off with a wave of your hand or an object such as a pan.
- Response® technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace (requires AC power outlet).
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch between stream, Sweep® spray and Boost technology.
- Sweep® spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button. Use Boost with stream for faster filling or with Sweep® spray for more powerful cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- Handle rotates 90 degrees forward to prevent contact with backsplash.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- KOHLER® ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.