- Touchless on/off with a wave of your hand or an object such as a pan.
- Response® technology uses a state-of-the-art motion sensor for reliable touchless activation.
- LED light indicates Response® is ready to use.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace.
- Response® technology provides reliable touchless on/off operation through a state-of-the-art sensor that responds in 20 milliseconds.
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep® spray.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.