- For single-hole installation or 4-inch centers with escutcheon (escutcheon plate included).
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- Low-flow aerator option available.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at any temperature setting.
- Pop-up drain with lift rod and tailpiece.
- 1.2 gpm (4.5 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Coordinates with other Devonshire faucets and accessories.
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Flexible connections for easy installation.