- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Thermostatic technology automatically maintains outlet temperature during water pressure fluctuations and/or inlet water temperature changes.
- Single handle temperature control.
- 10.9 gpm flow rate at 45 psi.
- ½ female NPT inlet connections.
- One ½ female NPT outlet connection.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Provides automatic anti-scald protection.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Integrated adjustable high temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires volume control valve trim (sold separately).
- Requires thermostatic trim (sold separately).
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
- Advanced materials selected for resistance to seizing or attack from aggressive water conditions.
- Fully-serviceable from the front of the valve.
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Requires K-9663 twin ell (sold separately) when using a diverter spout.